- The policy referred to as the 'Money Back Guarantee' on NURO's website is to be subject to this term of the terms and conditions. NURO agrees to refund the purchase price of select service(s) within 14 days of purchase of the product as verified by the time of the issuing of the receipt. NURO will not provide refunds or exchanges in relation to the following products or services:
- Domain Registrations;
- Cloud Hosting Services
- Dedicated Servers; or,
- SSL Certificates.
- No refund will be issued where an account was closed in accordance with clause 19 known as the 'Acceptable Use Policy' of these terms and conditions. In particular, any website engaging in the activity of spamming defined at the sole discretion of NURO will not qualify for any refund within the 14 day period.
- In order to claim any refund the CUSTOMER must contact NURO via phone or email.
- Costs such as setup fees, or in relation to domain names, are not refundable in any respect.
- Additional Services known as 'Service Add Ons' such as 'IP Addresses' are not refundable under any circumstances.
- NURO will not accept any liability or give any warranty or guarantee in relation to the time that Direct Credit takes to process credit card refunds or any changes made by the CUSTOMER to their credit card details, which results in delay or failure of the credit card refund process. NURO accepts no liability and gives no guarantee indemnity or warranty in relation to any error caused by a failure of Direct Credit's processing systems or Direct Credit generally.
- The CUSTOMER agrees to waive all rights, legal claim or objection in relation to any refund in connection with any failure or deficiency of availability caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond NURO's reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of any governmental body, fire, flood, earthquake, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts);
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- CUSTOMER acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorised by you), including without limitation, Custom scripting or coding (e.g. CGI, Perl, HTML, PHP, ASP, etc), any negligence, wilful misconduct or use of NURO Services in breach of these terms and conditions and in particular clause 19;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation;
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to the CUSTOMER account; or,
- Access issues related to DNS caching that may cause an Internet site to appear inaccessible when others can still access it.
Was this answer helpful?