NURO reserves the right to disclose information about any Customer requested for a lawful purpose by a third party organisation and without limiting the total scope of what NURO will disclose, NURO will disclose information in the following circumstances:
- Where NURO is required to do so by law;
- Where it is necessary to register a domain to provide information such as the full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, facsimile number and the creation and expiration dates of your domain name registration and the name-server information associated with your domain name available to the public via an interactive web page WHOIS service;
- For the purpose of the transfer of a business asset;
- To enforce or apply our services and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of NURO, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- From time to time, NURO will collect information entered through our website, given by telephone or through electronic mail. For billing purposes, NURO will also collect credit card information and billing addresses. The CUSTOMER agrees to allow NURO to collect and hold this information for relevant business purposes.
- The CUSTOMER agrees that NURO may use personal information stored by NURO in order to contact the CUSTOMER by electronic mail concerning the use of services and other promotional marketing material regarding NURO's business services, operations and products.
- The CUSTOMER waives any right they may have to claim against NURO, in relation to any possible breach of privacy related legal obligations. The CUSTOMER warrants that they will take all necessary steps to protect their personal information from unauthorised access, including but not limited to, signing off after the use of a publicly shared computer.
- The CUSTOMER warrants that they will provide accurate, timely and the relevant information to NURO in relation to any matters which NURO may enquire about for the purposes of updating information.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of the Cookies we use
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.